Fourth Engineer ER
As a market leader in offshore pipeline installation and subsea construction, Allseas has installed over 20,000 km of subsea pipeline worldwide operating a versatile fleet of pipelay and support vessels. Our fleet boasts some of the largest, most innovative and most technically advanced pipelay vessels in the world, including the world’s largest vessel 'Pioneering Spirit'.
To stay ahead in the ever-changing offshore environment, we are constantly improving our operational and technical capabilities, which is why we want you to challenge us to focus on future opportunities and to think outside the box. When working at Allseas, you get the chance to familiarise yourself with our technology and learn from industry pioneers.
On board the vessels, our marine crew work 12-hour shifts based on a schedule of five weeks on and five weeks off.
Our fleet is looking for a Fourth Engineer ER. Are you the Fourth Engineer ER we are looking for?
- Execute repairs and maintenance in engine rooms (ER);
- Maintain engine room watch keeping duties;
- Report to First Engineer ER/Second Engineer ER;
- To keep safe and efficient watch during seagoing conditions and during DP operations;
- Handover watch as per standing orders;
- Inform engineer on duty on any changes in operation of engine room equipment;
- Perform duties as indicated on station bill and perform ship security duties;
- Actively develop skills and experience;
- Demonstrate good safety performance;
- Conduct all activities and tasks in accordance with Allseas' corporate objectives and
- Familiarise with and comply with Allseas' Integrated Management System (AIMS);
- Promote a safe and healthy working environment within all Allseas premises;
- Ensure all documentation, such as passport, seaman's book, medical certificate and
safety (STCW) training certificates, is kept up-to-date, valid and will be hand carried
on board in original;
- Be alert, execute the ''Stop the job'' authority on any workplace activity on the grounds
of immediate safety, health and environmental, hazards and inform the responsible
- In possession of Dutch licence Officer in charge of an
Engineering Watch no limitations or
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken;
- Completion of all safety/trade training as per Allseas training matrices.
- Knowledge of pipelay equipment;
- Good communication and team working skills;
- Results orientated.
If you feel that you can contribute to our business by diving into this exciting opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your CV and motivational letter! Please apply via the ‘Apply’ button.
In our application procedure, you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.