The Field Engineer works within the Pipeline Engineering Department. The department is responsible for a variety of disciplines including design, fabrication and installation, in preparation for and support of pipeline installation projects. The Field Engineer is an offshore position that is combined with an onshore function within the Project Engineering Department.
Provide the best possible technical project execution, to ensure the effective delivery/progress of projects. In so doing, he/she ensures that the requirements stipulated by Allseas’ management system, Allseas’ QHSE policy, applicable legislation, tenders, contracts and projects such to the conscious use of resources, the environment and the prosperity and growth of Allseas are fulfilled during the offshore execution of the work.
- Gather and prepare project information for on-going and upcoming operations and distribute to all relevant personnel on the vessel;
- Recognise and solve upcoming problems;
- Support Vessel Management Team in the daily work;
- Prepare daily progress reports for timely submission;
- Ensure a sound management of change control on board of the vessel;
- Ensure the onshore project team, Operations Department, Project Planning & Cost Control Department, Manager Engineering (or delegate) receives regular status updates on the progress of work;
- Ensure flow of information between onshore and offshore personnel;
- Prepare handover reports for next Field Engineer and keep an organised data management system;
- Document control of both project documentation and vessel specific documentation;
- Project material control offshore;
- Prepare relevant input for the engineering close out report;
- Provide input and feedback to improve departmental standards, working methods and guidelines;
What we expect from you
- BSc or MSc degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- Offshore certificates.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience as Installation Engineer or similar.
What we offer you
Working at Allseas allows you the chance to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with creative thinking, collaboration and down-to-earth culture at its core.
You can expect
- competitive industry benchmarked salary and excellent pension
- performance based salary raises and bonuses
- 30 holidays days per year, flexible working hours
- extensive training and development programme, study budgets and coaching
- internal clubs, committees, parties and (sportive) events
If you feel that you can contribute to our business by diving into this exciting opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your CV and motivational letter! Please apply via the ‘Apply’ button.
In our application procedure, you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.