We are looking for an experienced Inventory Planner with strong planning and forecasting skills and a meticulous eye for detail to manage stock supply at our expanding fabrication and testing site.
Located in Heijningen, the Netherlands, Allseas Fabrication (AFBV) specialises in the delivery of high-class, custom made steel structures and equipment for the offshore energy market, and provides key fabrication, testing and maintenance services for our Innovations, Field Joint Coating and Technical divisions.
Reporting to the Unit Head Logistics, the Inventory Planner is responsible for managing the on-site warehouse supply strategy, ensuring the purchase order book meets demand forecast, maximising availability and assortment while minimising inventory risk and carrying costs to meet customer satisfaction.
This is an exciting role suitable for a highly organised, stress resistant supply chain specialist. We are looking for a customer-focused multitasker who excels in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment, with the ambition to develop and take on new challenges.
- Manage the inventory assortment and stock levels, maintain desired systems parameters and stages of material life cycle
- Control inventory replenishment and material requisitions, collaborate and interface with buyers to ensure on-time delivery
- Oversee physical inventory, plan cycle counts, report discrepancies, maintain adjustments and take corrective actions to solve future issues
- Manage customer demand, collaborate and interface with Work Preparers/Work Planners to review demand changes, resolve issues to meet customer demand
- Contribute directly to KPIs (Inventory Turnover, Inventory Investment, Fill Rates) and delivery targets
- Prepare monthly KPI reports, budgets, actuals and warehouse volumes; analyse data and take corrective measurements
- Participate in special projects (multi-disciplinary and/or aimed at continuous improvement)
What we expect from you
- HBO degree in supply chain management or equivalent experience
- 3 years within service & assembly and production logistics
- Good command of Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Deep knowledge of supply chain management
- Very good command of Excel
- ERP experience (Oracle/ SAP)
- Customer oriented
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Well organised and structured approach to work
- Collaborative and results-oriented
- Attention to detail and big-picture thinker
What we offer you
- Join a dynamic, world-leading technical company, with short communication lines
- A positive, collaborative and creative work environment with team spirit as its core
- 30 vacation days (FTE)
- Good salary, travel allowance, pension arrangements and the possibility to join the collective health insurance
- Personal growth and development opportunities, including study budgets, training and coaching
For further information, please contact Nizam Tüzer, Recruiter, at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 15 268 1800.
Candidates fulfilling the requirements may use the online application form.
In our application procedure, you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.