An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join our Technical Department in Delft, the Netherlands. The department’s mission is to manage the maintenance, repair and modifications of Allseas’ vessels, yards and equipment, to provide technical expertise and first class support on and offshore, and to stay ahead of the development of new techniques, changing rules, regulations and client wishes.
Maintenance Engineers ensure that equipment is maintained to the highest possible standards to maximise productivity and quality in a safe environment. The successful candidate will take responsibility for the definition, implementation and continuous improvement of a company-wide maintenance strategy for the Allseas vessels, production equipment and yard locations.
- Define critical equipment and strategic spares for the Allseas vessels
- Set up preventive maintenance schedules for critical equipment of the vessels
- Ascertain that maintenance of equipment complies with legal requirements and safety standards issued by IMO, flag states, classification agencies, Allseas or other relevant bodies
- Support the Technical Superintendents in the monitoring and control of the execution of maintenance
- Provide technical support to the Vessel Management Teams and the office
- Promote full and correct administration of maintenance tasks performed by the crew
- Measure maintenance performance by using Key Performance Indicators: Analyse data as steering tool for continuous improvement
- Identify new maintenance concepts and investigate their potential use
- Participate in risk workshops (design review, FME(C)A)
- Participate in lessons learnt and continuous improvement initiatives (RCA)
- Advise on inventory management and ensure adequate levels of the correct parts kept in stock
What we expect from you
- BSc/MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering, Marine Technology or equivalent
- Preferably a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in an offshore or marine environment
- Knowledge of rules and regulations of classification societies and flag states
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge of and experience with ERP and Asset Management software
- Strong affinity and working experience with data storage, data analytics and data presentation
- Preferably experience with using and set up of data analytics tools (business intelligence, dashboards)
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Willingness to travel
What we offer you
- Join a team-minded and energetic department, with committed professional colleagues
- Work in a dynamic, world-leading offshore company, with sustainability highly valuated
- Work in an easy to reach office close to the historic city centre of Delft
- Flexible working hours, 30 vacation days (FTE)
- Good salary, travel allowance, pension arrangements and the possibility to join the collective health insurance scheme
- Personal growth and development opportunities, including studies, training and coaching
For further information, please contact our Recruitment team at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 152681800
Candidates fulfilling the requirements may use the online application form.
In our application procedure, you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.