To stay ahead of the industry, we are developing tomorrow’s technology today, transforming bold ideas into state-of-the-art solutions to meet the market’s ever changing needs. Do you trust your own vision and have the courage to pursue it? Then join the thinkers, leaders and visionaries at Allseas!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a fully skilled QC Inspector to join our Fabrication Department in Heijningen, the Netherlands. Allseas Fabrication provides fabrication, testing and coating activities in support of Allseas’ offshore operations. As a QC Inspector you are responsible for ensuring that all items built for and by Allseas meet the specified requirements.
We are looking for a proven specialist with a couple of years of experience in the fabrication of offshore application and a good knowledge of welding procedures and quality requirements. Familiarity with fabrication and coating techniques is desirable.
- Evaluate fabrication procedures and inspection and test plans in consultation with the project team
- Generate inspection and test plans and other procedural documentation for all Allseas-built products
- Supervise and co-ordinate QC activities as per subcontractor inspection and test plans
- Identify and qualify welding methods required for project related structures including testing, documentation, client approval and third party verification
- Establish interfaces with QC teams at subcontractor and project offices
- Audit/review as-built data from subcontractors and upon completion present documents to project team
- Generate as-built data for products built by Allseas per contract requirements or specifications
- Constantly Review QC applications to support improvements in management, personnel deployment, cost effectiveness, technical advances
- In case of arbitration, reflect Allseas autonomy and professionalism in all instances
What we expect from you
- MTS in Mechanical or Metallurgical Engineering or equivalent
- Additional certification (IWT, IWI, NDT, CSWIP 3.2) or equivalent is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years’ experience performing and/or supervising inspections
- Extensive knowledge of fabrication and coating techniques
- Familiarity with industry standard codes such as API, AWS, ASME, BS-EN and DNV
- Familiarity with non-destructive testing (ASNT SNT-TC-1A, magnetic particle inspection, ultrasonic testing, radiographic examination and interpretation)
- Experience of working within an ISO 9001 quality management environment
- Coating inspection qualifications (ICORR / NACE or equivalent)
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work independently on a project
What we offer
- An inspiring work environment where you can challenge your creative thinking and develop game-changing technology
- 30 vacation days (FTE)
- Good salary, travel allowance, pension arrangements and the possibility to join our collective health insurance
- Personal growth and development opportunities, including study budgets, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance, with subsidised sports membership, on-site recreational facilities and various social events festivities
For further information, please contact Martha de Ruiter, Recruiter at Allseas Fabrication B.V.: +31 15 2681800
Deadline to apply: 15 February 2019
Acquisition further to this advertisement is not appreciated.