Our new fabrication, testing, repair and maintenance site in Heijningen, the Netherlands is open for action. As well as a fabrication and warehouse hub, Heijningen also provides key services for our ROV, Technical and Field Joint Coating divisions. We are looking for a driven Unit Head Project Management, with excellent management skills and expertise in leading a team.
As Unit Head Project Management, you will manage projects in compliance with the applicable management systems in such a way that they are delivered on time and within budget, to the highest quality, operational and HSE standards and, most importantly, to the excellent satisfaction of our clients.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering commercial success, ideally in the complex structures in the offshore oil and gas industry. As an excellent communicator with strong negotiation and people management skills, you find it easy to establish and nurture long-standing relationships with colleagues and clients alike.
- Act as the primary contact for the client, authorities and subcontractors
- Supervise the Project Management team
- Prepare and manage the project execution plan
- Co-ordinate all project activities (including those related to subcontracts) in order to achieve the best performance of the entire organisation
- Establish a multi-discipline project organisation in co-operation with discipline leads
- Ensure smooth transition between different project phases and functional handover
- Ensure project safety performance
- Review and approve all project documents and project purchases
- Supervise project related internal and external cost reporting
- Identify and approve concessions, variation order requests and changes to the contract and subcontracts
- Supervise preparation of as-built documentation and prepare project close out reports
- Develop and apply knowhow and experience for the purpose of improving customer service and delivering customer satisfaction
- Establish and nurture long-standing relationships with clients
What we expect from you
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with multiple welding procedures
- Minimum 10 years’ offshore installation experience, preferably heavy lift projects
- Minimum 5 years’ in a (project) management position responsible for commercial projects
- Good communicator, building and developing relationship with internal clients and other external parties
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Excellent contractual, negotiation and people management skills
- Self-motivated, with a proven track record of commercial success
What we offer
- Join a dynamic, world-leading technical company, with short communication lines
- A positive, collaborative and creative work environment with team spirit as its core
- 30 vacation days (FTE)
- Good salary, travel allowance, pension arrangements and the possibility to join the collective health insurance
- Personal growth and development opportunities, including study budgets, training and coaching
For further information, please contact Martha de Ruiter, Recruiter, at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 15 268 1800.
Candidates fulfilling the requirements may use the online application form.