To stay ahead of the industry, we are developing tomorrow’s technology today, transforming bold ideas into state-of-the-art solutions to meet the market’s ever changing needs. Do you trust your own vision and have the courage to pursue it? Then join the thinkers, leaders and visionaries at Allseas!
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Accountant to join our Finance Department in Delft, the Netherlands. Our young and dynamic team is responsible for all financial matters for the Dutch Allseas affiliates. This department has direct lines with our Group head office in Switzerland.
You will play an integral part in the day-to-day operations and accounting close with opportunities to work on various projects. We are looking for an analytical and inquisitive candidate with a keen attention to detail, who is willing to work as a team player and eager to contribute towards the objectives of the department.
- Post, code, match and file purchase order and non-purchase order vendor invoices, expense reports and bank statements in our ERP system
- Prepare weekly electronic payment batches (Oracle + E-banking)
- Respond and follow up on vendor queries regarding statement of account and payment specifications
- Interact with other departments regarding invoice approval, purchase order discrepancies and disputes
- Assist the GL team members to ensure successful quarter and year-end closing
- Participate in continuous improvement projects within the finance department
What we expect from you
- MBO level 4 Business Administration (MBA - Modern Business Administration is a preference)
- 3 or 5 years’ experience as Accounts Payable Accountant in both a dynamic and international oriented environment
- Experience with complex ERP-systems (preferably Oracle EBS 12)
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of invoice requirements and VAT regulations
- Highly organised, accurate, pro-active and hands-on
- Effective communication skills and customer service approach
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, changing company, active in an ever-changing industry
- A positive, collaborative and creative work environment with team spirit at its core
- Working in an easy to reach office close to the historic city centre of Delft
- Flexible working hours and 30 vacation days (FTE)
- Good salary, travel allowance, pension arrangements and the possibility to join our collective health insurance
- Personal growth and development opportunities, including study budgets, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance, with subsidised sports membership, on-site recreational facilities and various social events festivities
Deadline to apply: 1 February 2019
If you have specific questions related to the vacancy, please contact Carola Bos from our Recruitment Department: +31 15 268 1256.