To stay ahead of the industry, we are developing tomorrow’s technology today, transforming bold ideas into state-of-the-art solutions to meet the market’s ever changing needs. Do you trust your own vision and have the courage to pursue it? Then join the thinkers, leaders and visionaries at Allseas!
We are looking for a driven Project Manager, with excellent project management skills and expertise leading multi-disciplinary teams to join our Project Management Department in Delft, the Netherlands. The department is responsible for the safe and successful delivery of complex offshore installation and heavy lift projects executed for major oil and gas exploration companies worldwide.
As Project Manager, you will manage projects in compliance with the applicable management systems in such a way that they are delivered on time and within budget, to the highest quality, operational and HSE standards and, most importantly, to the excellent satisfaction of our clients.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering commercial success, ideally in the offshore heavy lift sector. As an excellent communicator with strong negotiation and people management skills, you find it easy to establish and nurture long-standing relationships with colleagues and clients alike.
- Act as the primary contact for the client, authorities and subcontractors
- Prepare and manage the project execution plan
- Co-ordinate all project activities (including those related to subcontracts) in order to achieve the best performance of the entire organisation
- Establish a multi-discipline project organisation in co-operation with discipline leads
- Ensure smooth transition between different project phases and functional handover
- Ensure project safety performance
- Review and approve all project documents and project purchases
- Supervise project related internal and external cost reporting
- Identify and approve concessions, variation order requests and changes to the contract and subcontracts
- Supervise preparation of as-built documentation and prepare project close out reports
- Develop and apply knowhow and experience for the purpose of improving customer service and delivering customer satisfaction
- Establish and nurture long-standing relationships with clients
- Promote and support continuous improvement activities within the Project Management Department
What we expect from you
- BSc/MSc in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Offshore Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years’ offshore installation experience, preferably heavy lift projects
- Minimum 5 years’ in a (project) management position responsible for commercial projects
- Extensive experience working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Good communicator, building and developing relationship with clients and other external parties
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Excellent contractual, negotiation and people management skills
- Self-motivated, with a proven track record of commercial success
- Willingness to travel
What we offer
- Join a dynamic, world-leading technical company, with short communication lines
- A positive, collaborative and creative work environment with team spirit at its core
- Working in an easy to reach office close to the historic city centre of Delft
- Good salary, travel allowance, pension arrangements and the possibility to join the collective health insurance
- Flexible working hours and 30 vacation days (FTE)
- Personal growth and development opportunities, including study budgets, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance, with subsidised sports memberships, on-site recreational facilities and various social events and festivities
For further information, please contact Martha de Ruiter, Recruiter, at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 15 268 1624.
Candidates fulfilling the requirements may use the online application form.