To stay ahead of the industry, we are developing tomorrow’s technology today, transforming bold ideas into state-of-the-art solutions to meet the market’s ever changing needs. Do you trust your own vision and have the courage to pursue it? Then join the thinkers, leaders and visionaries at Allseas!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join our Technical Department in Delft, the Netherlands. The department’s mission is to manage the maintenance, repair and modifications of Allseas’ vessels, yards and equipment, to provide technical expertise and first class support on and offshore, and to stay ahead of the development of new techniques, changing rules, regulations and client wishes.
Maintenance Engineers ensure that equipment is maintained to the highest possible standards to maximise productivity and quality in a safe environment. The successful candidate will take responsibility for the definition, implementation and continuous improvement of a company-wide maintenance strategy for the Allseas vessels, production equipment and yard locations.
- Define the critical equipment and strategic spares for the Allseas vessels
- Set up preventive maintenance schedules of critical equipment of the vessels
- Ascertain whether the maintenance of equipment complies with all legal requirements and safety standards issued by IMO, flag states, classification agencies, Allseas or other relevant bodies
- Standardise preventive maintenance schedules where possible
- Define the administration necessary to preserve maintenance history
- Assist Technical Superintendents in the monitoring and control of execution and administration of preventive and corrective maintenance
- Promote full and correct administration of maintenance tasks performed by crew
- Measure maintenance performance using KPIs and use analysis as steering tool for continuous improvement
- Supply technical support to Vessel Management Teams and office
- Identify new maintenance concepts and investigate their potential use
- Participate in risk workshops (design review, FME(C)A)
- Participate in lessons learnt and continuous improvement initiatives (RCA)
- Advise on inventory management and ensure adequate levels of the correct materials/parts kept in stock
What we expect from you
- BSc/MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering, Marine Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in an offshore or marine environment
- Knowledge of rules and regulations of classification societies and flag states
- Good computer skills, preferably with ERP software
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Willingness to travel
What we offer
- Join a dynamic, world-leading technical company, with short communication lines
- A positive, collaborative and creative work environment with team spirit at its core
- Working in Flexible working hours and 30 vacation days (FTE)
- Good salary, travel allowance, pension arrangements and the possibility to join the collective health insurance
- An easy to reach office close to the historic city centre of Delft
- Personal growth and development opportunities, including study budgets, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance, with subsidised sports memberships, on-site recreational facilities and various social events and festivities
For further information, please contact Martha de Ruiter, Recruiter, at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 152681624.
Candidates fulfilling the requirements may use the online application form.