For our office in Delft, the Netherlands, we are looking for a Lead Hydraulic Engineer to provide technical leadership for hydraulic engineering activities carried out on the Pioneering Spirit project. You will be responsible for assuring the highest possible level of quality for all hydraulic on the vessel, and ensure compliance with all stakeholder requirements.
- Define standard tools and documents for hydraulic system design;
- Safeguard the safety awareness needed throughout the engineering, production and commissioning processes;
- Guide the hydraulic engineers in their task to design complex hydraulic systems;
- Execute the design, analysis and review of complex hydraulic systems using sound engineering principles and company standards;
- Liaise with other engineering disciplines and departments such as control, electrical, structural and mechanical to deliver a design that meets all requirements;
- Define and prepare fabrication, test and commissioning specifications.
What we expect from you
- BSc or MSc degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent (MSc preferred);
- Minimum 10 years in the field of hydraulic system engineering;
- Familiar with notified body (such as LR, DNV) requirements for certification/classification of hydraulic systems;
- Experienced with 2D and 3D modelling software such as AutoCAD, Inventor and/or Hydrosym;
- Provide technical leadership and problem resolution for sustaining programs;
- Extensive experience in product development including design, testing, and system integration, preferably in the field of passive and active motion control;
- Proven experience in assembly techniques and production processes;
- Affinity with control system design, E&I installations, structural and mechanical calculation principles;
- Ability and willingness to go offshore.
What we offer you
For further information, please contact Susie Toppler, Recruitment, at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 15 268 1800.
In our application procedure, you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.