For our office in Delft, the Netherlands, we are looking for a Senior QHSE Engineer to support our QHSE Department. The department ensures compliance with the QHSE management system and related policies at all levels within the organisation. The Senior QHSE Engineer supports and advises on the implementation of the management system and specific project requirements at a project level and supports the review, design and implementation of the management system on a corporate level. The Senior QHSE Engineer reports to the Department Head QHSE.
- Support and advise the Project Manager and discipline engineers on QHSE matters on a project basis;
- Support and advise vessel based Safety Officers on QHSE matters;
- Monitor compliance with corporate and project QHSE requirements and locally applicable rules and regulations;
- Liaise with client QHSE professionals on the implementation of project specific QHSE requirements;
- Lead HAZID and risk assessments for both commercial and internal projects, and follow up on actions raised;
- Review project environmental impact assessments and advise on their implementation.
What we expect from you
- BSc/MSc degree in Safety Management, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or equivalent;
- 5-10 years’ relevant safety engineering experience, preferably with offshore construction projects
- Experience and knowledge of maintaining and operating management systems to the guiding standards, with priority on ISM and/or OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001;
- Familiarity with HAZID, HAZOP, FMEA and other risk assessment techniques;
- Understanding of international HSE regulations applicable in the offshore/marine industry;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken;
- Fit for offshore work;
- Willingness to travel.
What we offer you
For further information, please contact Jolien Meijer, Recruiter at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 15 268 1800
In our application procedure, you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.