For our office in Delft, the Netherlands, we are looking for Electronics Engineers. The Electronics Engineer works within the Innovations Department and is responsible for the electrical design of new and/or modified equipment for Allseas’ pipelay vessels.
The Innovations Department is responsible for all modifications to, and new construction designs for, Allseas’ vessels and equipment. This includes working on design, analysis, working procedures, material take-off, etc.
- Prepare specifications, budgets and planning, and define scopes of work for control system and software development work;
- Design and develop (concepts for) control systems, software and computer simulation programs in collaboration with Software Engineers;
- Prepare analysis, evaluations, design calculations, parameters and/or sketches for the development of new systems/tools or improvements/modifications to existing systems/tools;
- Improve and evaluate existing systems/tools and their related control systems and software;
- Develop and build electrical components for prototypes of new equipment;
- Prepare design and test reports;
- Provide backup service for new systems/tools.
What we expect from you
- BSc/MSc degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent;
- Experience with the design of electrical control systems;
- Experience with PLC and embedded programming;
- Experience with PCB and electronic circuit design;
- Good command the English language, both written and spoken;
- Willingness to work on short-term assignments abroad.
What we offer you
For further information, please contact Petra van Leeuwen, Recruitment, at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 15 268 1800
In our application procedure, you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.