The Training School (TRC) Co-ordinator provides operational and administrative support to the Welding unit and Training School within the Pipeline Production Department. The department is responsible for the preparation and production of offshore pipeline installation, in line with Client defined standards in a timely and cost effective manner.
The TRC Co-ordinator assists the personnel in the Training School and Welding Unit, to ensure that the best possible service is provided to support Allseas Training School activities and supporting departments.
The TRC Co-ordinator reports directly to the Unit Head Welding and Materials. While working on specific projects, he/she also reports to the on-site Lead Welding Co-ordinator in the Training School.
- Fulfil Word and excel processing requirements;
- Take minutes during toolbox meetings;
- File documents and correspondence;
- Take telephone queries and messages, take action as appropriate;
- Collect, register and submit time sheets from department personnel and contractors for approval on a weekly basis.
- Administer and manage hotel and accommodation capacity, assigned by travel department and UH Welding;
- Arrange travel arrangements through the responsible departments for the Training School, to and from the airport, hotel and any other required location for medicals, survival and other assistance;
- Arrange and co-ordinate crew catering duties and provisions on worksite;
- Co-ordinate certification or production equipment, safety equipment with the responsible departments;
- Facilitate and arrange assistance and replacement crew if and where needed in case of crew sickness;
- Facilitate and arrange direct contact for the TRC crew with HR and travel departments on logistics, accommodation and travel matters;
- Order and administer general consumables in liaison with warehouse manager
- Have access to all information needed for a proper execution of the work;
- Is in charge of all administration of the Training School;
- Arrange transport to and from required locations, per approved crew rotation;
What we expect from you
- MEAO/Secretarial degree (Schoevers or similar preferred);
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ERP systems (preferably Oracle).
- Preferred 3 years' of administrative experience in an operational or similar environment.
- Good command of the English and preferably basic Spanish language, both written and spoken;
- Results driven
- Common sense
- Hands-on mentality
- Communication skills
- Accurate, flexible and an initiator
- Team player
What we offer you
Working at Allseas allows you the chance to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with creative thinking, collaboration and down-to-earth culture at its core.
You can expect
- competitive industry benchmarked salary and excellent pension
- performance based salary raises and bonuses
- 30 holidays days per year, flexible working hours
- extensive training and development programme, study budgets and coaching
- internal clubs, committees, parties and (sportive) events
If you feel that you can contribute to our business by diving into this exciting opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your CV and motivational letter! Please apply via the ‘Apply’ button.
An online assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
In our application procedure, you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.