As part of the Survey department in the Delft office you will support our project teams on all survey activities. The project surveyor is responsibility for surface and subsea positioning as well as hydrographic survey activities for a variety of different offshore construction projects. These projects are very diverse and may get you working close to shore as well as in the open ocean.
Provide the best possible technical project execution in a safe manner and to the highest industry standards for hydrographic surveying.
What we expect from you
- Good understanding of (ROV) survey hardware, software, methodologies, techniques including but not limited to surface/subsea positioning accuracies and quality of survey sensor data.
- Expertise in accurate seabed and subsea infrastructure mapping.
- Good understanding of offshore construction positioning and survey requirements including but not limited to installation and decommissioning works.
- Good command of the English language, verbally and in writing.
- Accurate methodical and systematic working attitude.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Result driven.
- Good communication and team working skills.
- BSc level in Hydrography, FIG/IHO/ICA CAT B or relevant industrial, military or academic experience in a hydrographic survey related discipline, but both with relevant offshore experience in highly accurate surface/subsea positioning work and hydrographic surveying for (ROV) offshore construction works:
What we offer you
Working at Allseas allows you the chance to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with creative thinking, collaboration and down-to-earth culture at its core.
You can expect
- competitive industry benchmarked salary and excellent pension
- performance based salary raises and bonuses
- 30 holidays days per year, flexible working hours
- extensive training and development programme, study budgets and coaching
- internal clubs, committees, parties and (sportive) events
If you feel that you can contribute to our business by diving into this exciting opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your CV and motivational letter! Please apply via the ‘Apply’ button.
An online assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
In our application procedure, you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.