- Participate actively in the tender process for new projects;
- Provide day to day finance and administrative support to the project teams;
- Prepare a monthly forecast of expected costs and revenues for the remaining part of the project, discuss with the Project Manager and distribute;
- Analyse and explain the main deviations from the project budget on a monthly basis;
- Supply the treasurer with a monthly cash flow overview of costs and revenues (actual and forecast);
- Assist the Project Manager in the preparation of Variation Order Requests, internal budget revisions; and the initiation of invoices to clients;
- Control the timely and correct invoicing to clients and follow up on overdue receivables;
- Control the accuracy and completeness of all booked commitments and invoices in co-operation with the Project Manager and departments;
- Train, educate and support new (junior) staff;
- Contribute to the optimisation of administrative and financial processes and procedures within the department;
- Initiate and co-ordinate improvements specifically related to project administration;
- Prepare the project financial close out.
What we expect from you
- MSc / BSc degree in Business Administration or Accountancy or BSc / MSc degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years cost control experience, preferably in an offshore environment;
- Knowledge of accounting;
- ERP software experience, preferably Oracle.
What we offer you
Working at Allseas allows you the chance to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with creative thinking, collaboration and down-to-earth culture at its core.
You can expect
- competitive industry benchmarked salary and excellent pension
- performance based salary raises and bonuses
- 30 holidays days per year, flexible working hours
- extensive training and development programme, study budgets and coaching
- internal clubs, committees, parties and (sportive) events
If you feel that you can contribute to our business by diving into this exciting opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your CV and motivational letter! Please apply via the ‘Apply’ button.
In our application procedure, you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.