We are looking for a dedicated team player with a track record of booking success in business travel to join our established Travel Department in Delft, the Netherlands.
The Travel Department serves as Allseas’ internal travel agency, managing a wide range of travel arrangements for office personnel, crew and contractors in the most cost effective and efficient way possible.
Working within our small, exceptional travel team, the Travel Consultant is accountable for both individual and shared team goals, responsible for providing excellent customer service and accurate conclusion of both international, domestic travel arrangements and special requests.
The ideal candidate is an experienced travel consultant able to work in a fast paced environment who can hit the ground running with the Amadeus booking system. Happy to support colleagues and work a flexible schedule based on the changing priorities, if you’re someone with a 9-5 mentality, this is not the job for you.
- Provide all necessary travel related arrangements based on approved travel requests
- Explore all travel alternatives to provide best possible options
- Effectively manage and administrate the travel bookings
- Provide travellers with timely notification of their itineraries
- Stay up to date with all relevant developments, such as travel advisories, customs regulations and documentation requirements, and inform the organisation accordingly
- Rotate the 24-hour telephone shift duty with fellow consultants for urgent travel related issues outside office hours
- Verify and assign all travel related invoices for approval
What we expect from you
- MAVO/HAVO + MTRO, SEPR or equivalent;
- At least 3 years’ experience in business travel;
- Working knowledge of the Amadeus booking system is considered an advantage;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, both written and spoken;
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule based on the changing priorities of the department;
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team;
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with hectic deadlines.
What we offer you
- Join a dynamic, world-leading technical company, with short communication lines
- A positive, collaborative and creative work environment with team spirit at its core
- Working in an easy to reach office close to the historic city centre of Delft
- Flexible working hours and 30 vacation days (FTE)
- Good salary and travel allowance and collective health insurance and pension arrangements
- Personal growth and development opportunities, including study budgets, training and coaching
- Health work-life balance, with subsidised sport memberships, on-site recreational facilities and various social events and festivities
Apply for the role as Travel Consultant by clicking ‘Apply’.
If you have specific questions related to the vacancy, please contact our Recruitment Team, at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 15 268 1800.
In our application procedure, you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.