We are currently looking for a Compensation & Benefits Advisor with knowledge of (cross-border) employee related rules and legislation to join our HR team in Delft, The Netherlands.
Working closely with the C&B Manager, you ensure that employment conditions are up-to-date, competitive and attractive for employees organisation-wide, and consistently administered in line with company policies and strategies, and applicable rules and legislation. As an advisor, you provide insightful expertise and support, and advise the Finance, Salary Administration, and Tax and Legal departments on compliance needs.
The ideal candidate is a customer-oriented team worker, with strong communication and planning skills, experienced in working in a fast moving and high-paced environment. We are looking for someone who will be keen to develop and grow within the role and organisation to take on additional challenges and responsibilities.
- Assist in the development, implementation and delivery of employment conditions, guidelines and related policy based on internal needs and current and new legislation and/or regulations.
- Contribute to the regular review and communication of the employee compensation and benefits policies, procedures and regulations concerning all onshore personnel.
- Ensure the timely and accurate execution for all international employee related matters (e.g. secondments, expats, salary split contracts).
- Administer the organisation’s benefits programs (e.g., pension schemes, insurance policies).
- Support (onshore/offshore) payroll administration with execution of all salary related matters and compliance needs.
- Review, advise and co-ordinate the risk analysis of the (Dutch) legislation during port calls;
- Internal point of contact for all labour inspection related matters.
- Advise on employee related matters raised by employees, supervisors, Management or HR colleagues.
- First point of contact for national and international external stakeholders (e.g. pension insurance company, insurance brokers, employment lawyers, consultancy firms, employment health services and governmental agencies).
What we expect from you
- MSc/BSc degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Preferably additional education on fiscal, social insurance, labour law or a combination of those.
- Minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience in the Compensation & Benefits area, preferably in an international offshore, marine or industrial environment;
- Knowledge of (cross-border) employee related rules and legislation (e.g. labour law, social security, immigration, pensions and employee taxability).
- Great interpersonal skills with a customer centric approach and able to build and maintain good relationships.
- Results oriented with excellent planning and organising skills
- Fluent in English; basic knowledge of Dutch language is preferable.
- Good Excel skills.
- Willingness to travel.
What we offer
- Join a team-minded and energetic department, with committed professional colleagues.
- Work in a dynamic, world-leading offshore company, with short communication lines.
- Work in an easy to reach office close to the historic city centre of Delft.
- Flexible working hours, 30 vacation days (FTE).
- Good salary, travel allowance, pension arrangements and the possibility to join the collective health insurance scheme.
- Personal growth and development opportunities, including studies, training and coaching.
Apply for the role as Compensation & Benefits Advisor by clicking ''Apply''.
For further information, please contact Nizam Tüzer, Recruiter at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 15 2681800
In our application procedure, you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.