Project Secretary/Facility Manager
We are looking for an efficient and experienced Secretary/Facility Manager to oversee the day-to-day activities at our Australian project office in Perth. You will be responsible for managing all facility management, organisational and administrative tasks, and serve as the first line of contact for all project related enquiries, both internal and external. The ideal candidate is a confident individual with excellent administration skills and a proven track record of providing first-class organisational support in a project management/facility management environment.
• Perform all administrative tasks as laid down in the department, team or work procedures
• File, retrieve, copy, and distribute documents as required
• Manage document database; first line of contact for all document/project related enquiries
• Take necessary action to prevent non-conformities related to product/process/management system
• Organise meetings, book rooms and flights for project team/office personnel
• First line of contact for facility related matters (agents, IT, suppliers, etc.)
• Use knowhow and experience to enhance customer service
• Manage stock levels of stationary and pantry supplies
• Manage rental apartments for expats
• Organise team events
• Miscellaneous tasks to support the ongoing work
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Good knowledge of SharePoint
• Experience with document control is preferred
• Strong attention to detail, proactive and strong communication skills
• Work in a dynamic, world-leading offshore company
• Work in an easy-to-reach office in Perth CBD
• Work in an enthusiastic and experienced team
Apply for the role as Project Secretary/Facility Manager by clicking ‘Apply’.
If you have, specific questions related to the vacancy, please contact Ruud Lezer: +31 15 268 1800
In our application procedure, you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.