An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated QHSE Engineer to join our QHSE Department in Delft, the Netherlands. The department ensures compliance with the QHSE management system and related policies at all levels within the organisation.
The QHSE Engineer supports and advises on the implementation of the management system and specific project requirements at a project level, and supports the review, design and implementation of the management system on a corporate level.
- Support and advise Project Managers and discipline engineers on QHSE matters on a project basis
- Support and advise vessel based Safety Officers on QHSE matters
- Monitor compliance with corporate and project QHSE requirements and locally applicable rules and regulations
- Liaise with client QHSE professionals on the implementation of project specific QHSE requirements
- Lead HAZOP and risk assessments for both commercial and internal projects, and follow up on actions raised
- Review project environmental impact assessments and advise on their implementation
- Work on corporate improvements to continuously raise the QHSE bar
- Participate in the audit schedule as lead auditor with internal and external audits
What we expect from you
- BSc/MSc in Safety Management, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the field of health, safety and environment, preferably in the offshore/marine industry
- Experience and knowledge of maintaining and operating management systems to the guiding standards, with priority on ISM and ISO 9001/14001/45001
- Familiarity with HAZID, HAZOP, FMEA and other risk assessment techniques
- Understanding of international HSE regulations applicable in the offshore/marine industry
- Strong communication skills
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Fit for offshore work
- Willingness to travel
What we offer
- Work in a dynamic, rapidly changing company, active in an ever-changing industry
- An inspiring work environment where you can challenge your creative thinking and develop game-changing technology
- Department of about 20 persons with very diverse nationalities and expertise to learn from
- Great growth and development opportunities
- Working in an easy to reach office close to the historic city centre of Delft
- Flexible working hours and 30 vacation days (FTE)
- Good salary and travel allowance and collective health insurance and pension arrangements
- Opportunity to experience the offshore environment by travelling to the vessel and yards.
Apply for the role as QHSE engineer by clicking ‘Apply’.
If you have specific questions related to the vacancy, please contact Nizam Tüzer, Recruiter, at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 15 2681800.
Acquisition further to this advertisement is not appreciated.
In our application procedure, you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.