We are currently looking for an Equipment Co-ordinator for our production yard in Heijningen, the Netherlands. The Equipment Co-ordinator works within the Pipeline Production Department (PPD) and is responsible for co-ordinating the deployment of equipment to projects in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
Our fleet boasts the largest, most innovative and most technically advanced pipelay vessels in the world. The PPD is ultimately responsible for all welding, non-destructive testing (NDT) and coating activities on board the vessels. In this role, you will play a central role in liaising with the vessel(s), yard(s), and relevant departments to ensure successful preparation, maintenance, (de)mobilization and logistics of production equipment. Moreover, as the Equipment Co-ordinator, you play a central role in the development of the unit and its continuous growth.
This exciting and challenging role offers a chance to be involved in a variety of projects, with excellent opportunities for personal development.
- Participate in development of an equipment strategy with the Equipment Engineer
- Monitor production equipment maintenance/building by Allseas or subcontractors in accordance with the equipment strategy
- Oversee maintenance/building schedules to ensure a smooth equipment testing phase prior shipment offshore
- Ensure well-organised project (de-)mobilisations, providing necessary information to all technical and logistical parties throughout the preparation and execution phases
- Monitor progress of all involved parties during the offshore phase of a project, making sure all goes according to schedule
- Stay in close contact with Equipment Engineers, vessels and Technical Department to identify equipment related problems or improvement opportunities
- Ensure correct stock of production equipment and accessories in the warehouses offshore
- Regularly consult with Unit Head Coating and Equipment where improvements can be made regarding production equipment
- Plan work of (Junior/Senior) Equipment Co-ordinators
- Coach and motivate (Junior/Senior) Equipment Co-ordinators
What we expect from you
- MTS degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Background in a warehousing or logistical environment is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in a similar position
- Sufficient experience with offshore construction and deck equipment
- Able to organise, set priorities and plan own work
- Independent professional who is also a great team worker
- Computer literate
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Willingness to travel in order to work offshore and abroad
What we offer
- Join a team-minded and energetic department, with committed professional colleagues
- Work in a dynamic, world-leading offshore company, with short communication lines
- Good salary, travel allowance and pension arrangements
- 30 vacation days (FTE)
- Personal growth and development opportunities, including study budgets, training and coaching
Apply for the role as Equipment Co-ordinator by clicking ‘Apply’.
If you have specific questions related to the vacancy, please contact Martha de Ruiter, Recruiter at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 15 268 1800.
In our application procedure, you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.