We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant with technical administration experience to join our multi-disciplinary Fabrication site in Heijningen, the Netherlands. Our fabrication site in Heijningen engineers and manufactures custom-made subsea structures and components for Allseas’ vessels and equipment.
The Administrative Assistant works within the Technical Services Department and will be responsible for supporting department personnel to ensure that the best possible service is provided. In your day-to-day job, you will prepare, check and register work orders in our computer systems.
You will have the ability to successfully multi-task, possesses strong communication skills and you are comfortable working in a fast moving and high-paced environment. for the ideal candidate is someone who is keen to develop and grow within the role and to take on additional challenges and responsibilities.
- Support the department in such a way as to maximise efficiency, ensuring it is well organised and able to fulfil its tasks to the highest possible standard.
- Register and file all relevant work orders and certificates in Allseas’ systems.
- Prepare and check requisitions within Oracle.
- Facilitate meetings and make minutes of meeting.
- Maintain SharePoint site for the unit Technical Services.
What we expect from you
- MBO degree in Administration or Secretarial Assistance, and/or relevant technical administration experience in a high competitive and demanding environment.
- General administration knowledge.
- Experience with an ERP systems and Microsoft Office; experience with Oracle is a plus.
- Highly organised with a hands-on, no-nonsense mentality and an ability to work on own initiative.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, both written and spoken.
- Willingness to travel between several Allseas locations in the Netherlands (Heijningen, Rotterdam, Delft).
What we offer
- Join a team-minded and energetic department, with committed professional colleagues, room for professional growth.
- Work in a dynamic, world-leading offshore company, with short communication lines.
- Flexible working hours, 30 vacation days (FTE).
- Good salary, travel allowance, pension arrangements and the possibility to join the collective health insurance scheme.
- Personal growth and development opportunities, including study budgets, training and coaching.
- Healthy work-life balance, with subsidised sports memberships, on-site recreational facilities and various social events and festivities.
Apply for the role as Technical Administrative Assistant by clicking ‘Apply’.
If you have specific questions related to the vacancy, please contact Martha de Ruiter, Recruiter, at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 15 2681800
In our application procedure, you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.