Our enthusiastic Recruitment team in Delft, the Netherlands has a challenging opportunity for a pro-active Senior Recruiter to lead talent acquisition efforts for our Innovations Department. This department focusses on developing innovative new technologies and processes allowing Allseas to stay ahead of the game.Therefore, it is important that you share the passion for technology and put it forward to candidates.
As Senior Recruiter you will be responsible for the whole recruitment process; matching the right candidate with the right position and attracting people to join our company. We are looking for someone who has the seniority to lift our Recruitment Department to a higher level, demonstrating good market knowledge and experience with employer branding and/or competence based recruitment.
The ideal candidate gets energised from working in a fast-paced environment, where multi-tasking, , strong negotiation and communication skills are essential. This position offers you the possibility to develop and grow within your role and to take on additional challenges and responsibilities. Experience in recruiting technical profiles on a university level is considered a big advantage.
- Source, screen and recruit new staff (fixed and temporary) for all vacancies across the Allseas Offices organisation
- Manage direct recruitment channels such as the career part of our corporate website, job boards, professional networking websites and LinkedIn recruitment
- Develop and maintain agency relationships (recruitment, temporary and secondment employment agencies) and negotiate rates
- Co-ordinate all recruitment activities (interviews, presence at recruitment fairs, feedback to candidates and agencies, advertisements) in close co-operation with other parties involved
- Maintain Allseas’ recruitment system (Carerix)
- Determine labour market communication strategy and execute social media communication in close co-operation with the Public Relations Department
- Provide input to the Recruitment Manager for developing a recruitment strategy
- Execute the recruitment strategy and maintain a recruitment calendar
What we expect from you
- HBO degree in Human Resource Management or technical background equivalent with a minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience as corporate recruiter, preferably in an offshore, marine or engineering environment and/or at an technical employment agency
- Experience with Carerix recruitment system is a pre
- Highly organised with a hands-on, no-nonsense mentality and an ability to work on own initiative
- Some experience with employer branding or/and competence based recruitment
- Good command of the English and Dutch language, both written and spoken
- Creative, with a good sense of empathy
- Willingness to travel between several Allseas’ locations in the Netherlands
What we offer
- Work in a dynamic, rapidly changing company, active in an ever changing industry
- An inspiring work environment where you can challenge your creative thinking
- Flexible working hours and 30 vacation days (FTE)
- Good salary, travel allowance, pension arrangements and the possibility to join the collective health insurance
- Work in an easy-to-reach office close to the historic city centre of Delft
- Personal and professional growth and development opportunities, including study budgets, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance, with subsidised sports memberships, on-site recreational facilities and various social events and festivities
For further information, please contact Ruud Lezer, Senior Recruiter, at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 15 2681800 Acquisition further to this advertisement is not appreciated.
In our application procedure, you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.