To stay ahead of the industry, we are developing tomorrow’s technology today, transforming bold ideas into state-of-the-art solutions to meet the market’s ever changing needs. Do you trust your own vision and have the courage to pursue it? Then join the thinkers, leaders and visionaries at Allseas!
For our Project Management Department in Delft, the Netherlands, we are looking for an ambitious Assistant Project Manager with proven experience in the offshore pipeline and heavy lift sectors. Our Project Management Department is responsible for the safe and successful delivery of offshore projects for major oil and gas exploration companies worldwide. The Assistant Project Manager manages one or more work packages in compliance with the applicable management systems and in such a way that these are delivered on time and within budget, to the required operational, quality and HSE standards and, most importantly, to the satisfaction of the client.
- Act as primary contact for the work package(s) towards the client, authorities and subcontractors
- Prepare and project manage the work packages in accordance with the project execution plan
- Co-ordinate all project activities required to successfully deliver the work packages in order to achieve the best performance of the entire organisation
- Lead a multi-discipline support team to successfully deliver the work packages in co-operation with the project manager and the discipline leads
- Ensure smooth transition between different project phases and functional handover
- Ensure outstanding project safety performance
- Review and approve all project documents and project purchases
- Support project related internal and external cost reporting
- Identify and review concessions, variation order requests and changes to the contract and subcontracts
- Supervise preparation of as-built documentation and input into project close out reports
- Develop and apply know-how and experience for the purpose of improving customer service and delivering customer satisfaction
- Promote and support continuous improvement activities within the Project Management Department
What we expect from you
- BSc or MSc degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Offshore Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years offshore installation experience, ideally heavy lift, with several years as installation or field engineer
- Minimum 3 years in a project engineer/assistant project manager position
- Good experience working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Good communicator, building and developing relationship with their counter parts in client organisations and other external parties
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Good contractual, negotiation and people management skills
- Willingness to travel
What we offer
- Work in a dynamic, rapidly changing company, active in an ever changing industry
- An inspiring work environment where you can challenge your creative thinking and develop game-changing technology
- Great growth and development opportunities Interested?
Apply for the role as Assistant Project Manager by clicking ‘Apply’. If you have specific questions related to the vacancy, please contact Ivania da Costa, Recruiter, at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 15 2681800
In our application procedure, you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.