To stay ahead from the industry, we are developing tomorrow’s technology today, transforming bold ideas into state-of-the-art solutions to meet the market’s ever changing needs. Do you trust your own vision and have the courage to pursue it? Then join the thinkers, leaders and visionaries at Allseas!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Proposals Co-ordinator to join our office in Perth, Australia.
The Senior proposals co-ordinator works within the Proposals Department and is responsible for all aspects of the preparation of proposals/tenders, delivery and clarifications through to a successful contract award for Allseas.
- Review bid documents and prepare requests for clarifications;
- Prepare proposal summary sheets and preliminary work plans, discuss with Proposals Manager and decide on actions and strategy to be taken;
- Determine requirement for assistance outside the department (e.g. Innovations Department or Technical Department) or outside Allseas (e.g. subcontractors) and arrange for those services through the Proposals Manager;
- Co-ordinate the activities of the design during the tender phase;
- Prepare detailed work plan for the project in consultation with the Proposals Manager;
- Prepare scope of work and specifications for procurement activities and subcontractors;
- Prepare enquiries to subcontractors;
- Review scope of work and specifications from the invitation to tender and prepare qualifications;
- Prepare and/or co-ordinate the preparation of all procedures necessary for the tender and ensure timely completion;
- Review all relevant documents prepared in-house for correctness and suitability to the tender requirements;
- Review technical submission of design and other subcontractors for technical suitability;
- Evaluate the bid submissions from subcontractors and prepare evaluation for review by Proposals Manager;
- Asses and incorporate the input of the Pipeline Production Department on cost and schedule;
- Perform assessment of workability in consultation with the Naval Department and in accordance with agreed procedures;
- Prepare overall man-hour estimates based on discipline input;
- Decide on selection of technical qualifications and compile technical sections of proposals;
- Compile proposal back-up files.
What we expect from you
- BSc degree or equivalent in an engineering related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the offshore industry;
- Post graduate personal development in the fields related to business management or the offshoreindustry technical aspects would be an advantage;
- Has in-depth knowledge of offshore pipe lay and heavy lift projects;
- Good knowledge of contracting strategies, proposals/tender preparation, and commercial and legal awareness;
- Extensive experience working in multi-disciplinary teams;
- Good communicator, building and developing relationship with clients and other external parties;
- Excellent contractual, negotiation and people management skills;
- Self-motivated, with a proven track record of commercial success;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Membership of a professional or industry organisation is considered an advantage;
- Ability to prioritise work and meet specified deadlines;
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken;
- Good understanding and the ability to express oneself in the Dutch language is a pre;
- Willingness to travel.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, rapidly growing company, active in an ever-changing industry
- A positive, collaborative and creative work environment with team spirit at its core
- Salary range from AUD 90,000 to AUD 110,000
Further information and applications: If you have specific questions related to the vacancy, please contact Ruud Lezer, Recruiter at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 15 2681800 or send an e-mail to our Recruitment Department firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates fulfilling the requirements may use the online application form.
In our application procedure, you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.