To stay ahead of the industry, we are developing tomorrow’s technology today, transforming bold ideas into state-of-the-art solutions to meet the market’s ever changing needs. Do you trust your own vision and have the courage to pursue it? Then join the thinkers, leaders and visionaries at Allseas!
We are looking for an experienced Application Engineer with expert SharePoint and Office 365 skills to join our IT Department in Delft, the Netherlands. As Application Engineer, you are part of a team of problem solvers that provide first class IT services and support to end-users to meet business and project requirements.
Reporting directly to the Team Leader Application Engineering, you will plan, test and implement automated solutions for existing and new systems. Utilising your SharePoint experience, you will identify application development solutions, enhance new or existing applications and integrate changes. The ideal candidate is a proactive team player with excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Plan and suggest requirements and improvements to current systems and work processes
- Maintain and monitor operational contacts with external IT providers in the responsibility area
- Plan and co-ordinate deployments and upgrades for applications
- Test and document all changes before installation, define internal training specifications if required at a user or IT group level
- Plan and co-ordinate interventions, maintenance, updates and upgrades and procedural changes related with applications management
- Follow new developments and evolutions in his/her responsibility area
- Develop data retrieval and reporting queries
What we expect from you
- HBO/BSc degree in Information Technology with a minimum of 5 years relevant IT experience, preferably in an offshore, marine or industrial environment
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in SharePoint on premise administration and architecture, and 4 years’ with software related systems
- Experience in Office 365
- Experience in Microsoft Azure
- Experience with architectural design, management and troubleshooting
- Experience configuring and working with Windows Server 2012/16/19
- Experience configuring and working with SQL Server 2014/17
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, both written and spoken
What we offer
- Work in a dynamic, rapidly changing company, active in an ever-changing industry
- Join a team-minded and energetic department, with committed professional colleagues, room for professional growth
- Work in an easy to reach office close to the historic city centre of Delft
- Flexible working hours, 30 vacation days (FTE)
- Good salary, travel allowance, pension arrangements and the possibility to join the collective health insurance scheme
- Personal growth and development opportunities, including study budgets, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance, with subsidised sports memberships, on-site recreational facilities and various social events and festivities
Apply for the role as Application Engineer by clicking ‘Apply’.
If you have specific questions related to the vacancy, please contact Martha de Ruiter, Recruiter, at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 15 2681800
In our application procedure, you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.