To stay ahead of the industry, we are developing tomorrow’s technology today, transforming bold ideas into state-of-the-art solutions to meet the market’s ever changing needs. Do you trust your own vision and have the courage to pursue it? Then join the thinkers, leaders and visionaries at Allseas!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Learning & Development Consultant to join our P&O Vessels Department in Essen, Belgium. The Essen team provides all P&O services related to vessel crew, such as recruitment, employment contracts, crew planning, medical check-ups, training and certification, travel documents, transportation and accommodation including transfers to/from the vessels.
- Plan and book training and associated logistics according to our training matrices
- Provide insight into who possess the correct certificates and who still needs to be trained
- Communicate with training vendors and institutes all around the world
- Support the administrative assistant in processing certificates of crew on board our vessels
- Request feedback from crew on training attended and evaluate the outcome
What we expect from you
- MBO (NL), TSO (B) level education or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Learning & Development
- Skilled in use of MS Office
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Interest in learning and competence development
- Analytical with an eye for detail
- Flexible and stress resistant
- Good communication and team working skills
- Able to set priorities
What we offer
- Work in a dynamic, world-leading technical company, active in an ever changing industry
- Join a team-minded and energetic department, with committed professional colleagues
- Personal growth and development opportunities, including study budgets, training and coaching
- Flexible working hours
Apply for the role as Junior Learning and Development Consultant by clicking ‘Apply’. If you have specific questions related to the vacancy, please contact Ivânia da Costa, Assistant Recruitment, at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 15 2681800
In our application procedure, you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.