We are currently looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant with purchasing and commercial experience to join our multi-disciplinary Procurement Department in Delft, the Netherlands. The Unit Subcontracting is responsible for establishing, maintaining and managing a portfolio of (sub)contracts and frame agreements for on-going or future projects and ensuring that contract terms are in compliance with Allseas’ policies and procedures. You will be responsible for supporting department personnel to ensure that the best possible service is provided to support and maintain Allseas’ subcontracting and contract administrationactivities.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to successfully multi-task, possesses strong communication skills and is comfortable working in a fast moving and high-paced environment. We are looking for someone who is keen to develop and grow within the role and to take on additional challenges and responsibilities.
- Support the department in such a way as to maximise efficiency, ensuring it is well organised and able to fulfil its tasks to the highest possible standard.
- Support the Contract Engineers and Unit Head Subcontracting in day-to-day matters so the department achieves and maintains the expected standards of quality performance and results.
- Register all relevant Purchase Orders, contract/(frame) agreements, correspondence data and commitment information within Oracle and other systems.
- Identify and communicate possible bottlenecks.
- Make department travel arrangements with Allseas’ Travel Department.
- Prepare and check external communications.
- Assist department with MS Word, Acrobat Reader etc. as required.
- Arrange signatures on documents internally and externally.
- Assist Contract Engineers with preparation of tender packages.
- Facilitate meetings and take care of all department administration.
- Issue approved Purchase Orders and file order confirmations.
- Maintain SharePoint site for the unit Subcontracting.
- Process and approve invoices in APRO Imaging.
What we expect from you
- MBO or equivalent in Administration, Commerce or Secretarial Assistance, and/or relevant purchasing/commercial experience in a high competitive and demanding environment.
- General commercial and administration knowledge.
- Experience with an ERP system and Microsoft Office, experience with Oracle is a plus.
- Highly organised with a hands-on, no-nonsense mentality and an ability to work on own initiative.
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
What we offer
- Join a team-minded and energetic department, with committed professional colleagues, room for professional growth.
- Work in a dynamic, world-leading offshore company, with short communication lines.
- Working in an easy to reach office close to the historic city centre of Delft.
- Flexible working hours, 30 vacation days (FTE).
- Good salary, travel allowance, pension arrangements and the possibility to join the collective health insurance scheme.
- Personal growth and development opportunities, including study budgets, training and coaching.
- Healthy work-life balance, with subsidised sports memberships, on-site recreational facilities and various social events and festivities.
Apply for the role as Administrative Assistant Subcontracting & Contract Administration by clicking ‘Apply’.
If you have specific questions related to the vacancy, please contact Martha de Ruiter, Recruiter, at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 15 2681800
In our application procedure, you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.