To stay ahead from the industry, we are developing tomorrow’s technology today, transforming bold ideas into state-of-the-art solutions to meet the market’s ever changing needs. Do you trust your own vision and have the courage to pursue it? Then join the thinkers, leaders and visionaries at Allseas!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and experienced Proposals Manager to join our Proposals Department in Delft, the Netherlands.
The Proposals Manager works within the Proposals Management Department and is responsible for all aspects of the preparation of proposals/tenders, delivery and clarifications through to a successful contract award for Allseas.
- Act as single point of contact during the bid/tender phase;
- Compile and maintain commercial data for bid/tender, including budgets, schedules, contractual qualifications etc.;
- Define tender strategy and perform risk and competition analysis;
- Implement bids and proposals best practice, including continuous improvement;
- Review, approve and submit final bid/tender document together with Manager Proposals;
- Prepare and submit proposal summary document;
- Interface with clients, suppliers and subcontractors;
- Maintain and develop client relationships;
- Manage client enquiries and negotiations regarding commercial and technical issues to ensure a timely response;
- Encourage technical and commercial innovation in line with project bid/proposal.
What we expect from you
- BSc degree or equivalent in an engineering related discipline;
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the offshore industry;
- Good knowledge of contracting strategies, proposals/tender preparation, and commercial and legal awareness;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Ability to prioritise work and meet specified deadlines;
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken;
- Good understanding and the ability to express oneself in the Dutch language is a pre;
- Willingness to travel.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, rapidly changing company, active in an ever-changing industry
- A positive, collaborative and creative work environment with team spirit at its core
- Working in an easy to reach office close to the historic city centre of Delft
- Flexible working hours and 30 vacation days (FTE)
- Good salary, travel allowance, pension arrangements and the possibility to join the collective health insurance
- Personal growth and development opportunities, including study budgets, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance, with subsidised sports memberships, on-site recreational facilities and various social events and festivities
Further information and applications:
If you have specific questions related to the vacancy, please contact Martha de Ruiter, Recruiter at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 15 2681800 or send an e-mail to our Recruitment Department firstname.lastname@example.org .
Candidates fulfilling the requirements may use the online application form.
In our application procedure, you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.