To stay ahead of the industry, we are developing tomorrow’s technology today, transforming bold ideas into state-of-the-art solutions to meet the market’s ever changing needs. Do you trust your own vision and have the courage to pursue it? Then join the thinkers, leaders and visionaries at Allseas!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an E&I Designer with experience in industrial installations, preferably in the offshore or maritime industry, to join our Innovations Department in Delft, the Netherlands.
As part of a highly skilled, multidisciplinary engineering team, you are responsible for supporting the design of the entire electrical installation throughout all engineering phases with drawing and documentation work. In this role, you work under the supervision of and report directly to the E&I Engineer.
- Create electrical installation details including one-line diagrams, panel layouts, cable and consumer lists under the supervision of an E&I Engineer
- Review and integrate designs, schematics, diagrams etc.
- Support multidisciplinary teams on E&I drawing and documentation work
- Create and maintain formal documents
- Verify applicable engineering codes and standards
- Keep informed of new electrical codes, technology, techniques and practices
What we expect from you
- MBO or HBO degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- AutoCAD and EPLAN experience
- Affinity with E&I Understanding of electrical power distribution and protection for low and medium voltages (switchgear, transformers, motor control centers, lighting, automation cabinets)
- Ability to work independently, accepting ownership of assigned responsibilities
- Pro-active and self-motivated team player Able to work well in a high pressure environment with continues changes
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken, strong communication skills
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, rapidly changing company, active in an ever-changing industry
- An inspiring work environment where you can challenge your creative thinking and develop game-changing technology
- Join a dynamic, world-leading technical company, with short communications lines
- Working in an easy to reach office close to the historic city centre of Delft
- Flexible working hours and 30 vacation days (FTE)
- Good salary, travel allowance, pension arrangements and the possibility to join our collective health insurance
- Personal growth and development opportunities, including study budgets, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance, with subsidized sports membership, on-site recreational facilities and various social events festivities
Apply for the role as Electrical Power Engineer by ‘Apply’.
Deadline to apply: 1 May 2019. If you have specific questions related to the vacancy, please contact Carola Bos, recruiter at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 15 2681800.
Acquisition further to this advertisement is not appreciated.
In our application procedure, you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.