An exciting opportunity has arisen for PLC Programmer with a proven track record of designing and developing control systems and PLC programming to join our Innovations Department in Delft, the Netherlands.
As part of a highly skilled, multidisciplinary R&D team, you design, develop and implement the control systems and develop PLC software for new engineering solutions and processes that advance the capabilities, performance and efficiency of Allseas’ vessels and equipment.
This challenging role offers a chance to work all over the world, with a variety of projects, challenges and opportunities for personal development.
- Design and develop control systems and software
- Prepare analysis, design calculations, parameters and/or sketches for new systems
- Evaluate and improve the existing systems/tools based on the current demands
- Program PLC, HMI and SCADA systems
- Configure industrial networks system
- Write functional software specifications and review specifications made by third parties
- Write and execute test plans
- Test and commission new equipment
- Prepare design and test reports
- Provide engineering support for end users for the new systems/tools
What we expect from you
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience with the design of electrical control systems
- Experience with PLC programming (Siemens Step7, TIA portal,) and Scada systems (Siemens WINCC)
- In-depth understanding of electrical drawings (single line, loop diagrams)
- Experience in configuration of automation networks
- Practical attitude and focus on the overall picture
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Willingness to work on short-term assignments abroad
What we offer
- Join a dynamic, world-leading technical company, with short communication lines
- Join a team-minded and energetic department, with team spirit as its core
- Work at an easy to reach office close to the historic city centre of Delft
- Good salary, travel allowance and option to join our collective health insurance and pension arrangements
- 30 vacation days (FTE)
- Personal growth and development opportunities, including study budgets, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance, with subsidised sports memberships, on-site recreational facilities, social events and festivities
Apply for the role as PLC Programmer by clicking ‘Apply’.
If you have specific questions related to the vacancy, please contact Ivânia da Costa, Recruitement Assistant at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 15 2681800 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In our application procedure, you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.