Are you highly organised, proactive and able to prioritise your own workload? Our new fabrication, testing, repair and maintenance site and central warehouse in Heijningen, the Netherlands is open for action.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Inventory (material) Planner to join our new site in Heijningen. The Inventory Planner manages on-site inventory stock levels, maximising availability and assortment, while minimising inventory risk and carrying costs to meet customer satisfaction.
If you can collaborate with people at all levels, are extremely well organised and stress resistant with a meticulous eye for detail, this is your ideal role.
- Manage the inventory assortment and stock levels, responsible for maintaining desired systems parameters and stages of material life cycle
- Manage inventory replenishment and material requisitions, collaborate and interface with buyers to meet on time delivery
- Manage physical inventory, plan cycle counts, report discrepancies, maintain adjustments and take corrective actions to solve future issues
- Manage customer demand, collaborate and interface with Work Preparers/Work Planners to review demand changes, resolve issues to meet customer demand
- Contribute directly to KPIs (Inventory Turnover, Inventory Investment, Fill Rates) and delivery targets
- Prepare monthly KPI reports, budgets, actuals and warehouse volumes; analyse data and take corrective measurements
- Participate in special projects (multi-disciplinary and/or aimed at continuous improvement)
- Manage the controlled tools population, recalls for inspection and calibration
- Manage customs administration
What we expect from you
- HBO degree in supply chain management or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years within service & assembly and production logistics
- Good command of Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Deep knowledge of supply chain management
- Customer oriented
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Well organised and structured approach to work
- Collaborative and results-oriented
- Attention to detail and overviewing the big -picture
What we offer
- Join a dynamic, world-leading technical company, with short communication lines
- A positive, collaborative and creative work environment with team spirit as its core
- 30 vacation days (FTE)
- Good salary, travel allowance, pension arrangements and the possibility to join the collective health insurance
- Personal growth and development opportunities, including study budgets, training and coaching
For further information, please contact Martha de Ruiter, Recruiter, at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 15 268 1800.
Candidates fulfilling the requirements may use the online application form.