To stay ahead of the industry, we are developing tomorrow’s technology today, transforming bold ideas into state-of-the-art solutions to meet the market’s ever changing needs. Do you trust your own vision and have the courage to pursue it? Then join the thinkers, leaders and visionaries at Allseas!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated QHSE Engineer with several years experience and extensive knowledge to join our QHSE Department in Delft, the Netherlands. The department ensures compliance with the QHSE management system and related policies at all levels within the organisation.
The QHSE Engineer supports and advises on the implementation of the management system and specific project requirements at a project level, and supports the review, design and implementation of the management system on a corporate level.
- Support and advise the Project Manager and discipline engineers on QHSE matters on a project basis
- Support and advise vessel based Safety Officers on QHSE matters
- Monitor compliance with corporate and project QHSE requirements and locally applicable rules and regulations
- Liaise with client QHSE professionals on the implementation of project specific QHSE requirements
- Lead HAZOP and risk assessments for both commercial and internal projects, and follow up on actions raised
- Lead corporate incident investigation and follow up on actions raised
- Review project environmental impact assessments and advise on their implementation
What we expect from you
- MSc degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or equivalent engineering degree
- Minimum 3 years’ broad experience in the field of health, safety and environment in the offshore/marine industry, not limited to safety only
- Experience and knowledge of Safety Case documentation and associated studies
- Experience and knowledge of maintaining and operating management systems to the guiding standards, with priority on ISM and/or OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
- Experience with performing HAZID, HAZOP, FMEA and other risk assessment techniques
- Experience with SIMOPS and safety interface management in the offshore/marine industry
- Understanding of international HSE regulations applicable in the offshore/marine industry
- Strong communication skills
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, both written and spoken
- Fit for offshore work Willingness to travel
What we offer
- Join a dynamic, world-leading technical company, with short communication lines
- A positive, collaborative and creative work environment with team spirit at its core
- Working in an easy to reach office close to the historic city centre of Delft
- Flexible working hours and 30 vacation days (FTE)
- Good salary, travel allowance, pension arrangements and the possibility to join the collective health insurance
- Personal growth and development opportunities, including study budgets, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance, with subsidised sports memberships, on-site recreational facilities and various social events and festivities Interested?
For further information, please contact Marc Lind, P&O Consultant at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 152681800.
Candidates fulfilling the requirements are advised to use the online application form. Acquisition further to this advertisement is not appreciated.