We are looking for an expert Functional System Administrator with specialist knowledge of P&O crew and payroll applications and processes, preferably ADONIS, to join our Functional Application Support (FAS) team. FAS supports Allseas’ ERP & HR application ORACLE and P&O crew and payroll application ADONIS across all locations and vessels worldwide.
Based at our vessel crewing hub in Essen, Belgium, you are responsible for day-to-day functional support of ADONIS and all integrated modules and interfaces. You will provide first-class support to end-users in areas of P&O crew and payroll processes, change management and access control, maintain service level agreements with the supplier(s) and give training/support on ADONIS when needed.
The ideal candidate is stress tolerant, pro-active and pragmatic team player with a deep functional knowledge of P&O crew and payroll applications, preferred ADONIS.
- Solve day-to-day issues within the applications and related modules and interfaces
- Test, document and implement new releases and changes before installation
- Write functional requirements, communicate with users and implement customisations
- Review proposals for development and give advice
- Develop data retrieval and reporting queries; convert reports to current ADONIS standard
- Develop and document procedures for proper functioning of the relevant systems
- Maintain/improve general security of the applications
- Establish and maintain SLAs, serving as single point of contact with suppliers
- Document and archive all relevant information
- Create training material and ensure it stays up to date; organise and give training
What we expect from you
- HBO in Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within application support
- Experience with ADONIS and/or previous experience and knowledge of P&O crew and payroll application(s) is considered an advantage
- Experience with related applications like Seagull, Vingcard, (My)SQL, reporting tools (Fast Reports), interface systems is considered an advantage
- Able to work well in a high pressure environment while maintaining a pragmatic approach
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages, both written and spoken
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Pro-active, stress tolerant and self-starter
- Able to organise and plan own work together with team-members
What we offer
- Join a dynamic, world-leading technical company, with short communication lines
- A positive, collaborative and creative work environment with team spirit as its core
- Flexible working hours
- Good salary, travel allowance and pension arrangements
- Personal growth and development opportunities, including study budgets, training and coaching
Apply for the role as Functional System Administrator by clicking ‘Apply’. If you have specific questions related to the vacancy, please contact Ruud Lezer, Recruiter at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 15 2681800
Acquisition further to this advertisement is not appreciated.
In our application procedure, you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.