To stay ahead of the industry, we are developing tomorrow’s technology today, transforming bold ideas into state-of-the-art solutions to meet the market’s ever changing needs. Do you trust your own vision and have the courage to pursue it? Then join the thinkers, leaders and visionaries at Allseas!
We are advancing the record-breaking capabilities of Pioneering Spirit even further, optimising the existing 48,000 t capacity Topsides Lift System (TLS) to prepare for even larger topsides, and developing a unique Jacket Lift System (JLS). Positioned aft of the vessel, this new specialised offshore lifting system will be able to lift and support steel jacket structures and modules up to 20,000 t for both installation and removal operations.
We are looking for a committed and hands on Electrical Engineer to join our Innovations Department in Delft, the Netherlands. As part of a highly skilled, multidisciplinary engineering team, you are responsible for the design and realisation of a camera system for the vessel’s JLS, and other projects related to networks, sensors and system integration.
The ideal candidate is a practical and pragmatic team player who thrives in a high-pressure environment, drawing on their creativity and strong analytical skills to solve complex technical challenges.
- Research, test and build sensor and monitoring systems
- Support a multidisciplinary team on E&I matters across the entire lifecycle
What we expect from you
- BSc/MSc degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Affinity with electrical engineering, robotics and mechatronics
- Affinity and experience with networks, sensors and system integration
- Ability to work independently, accepting ownership of assigned responsibilities
- Pro-active and self-motivated team player
- Able to work well in a high pressure environment with continuous changes
- Creativity and strong analytical skills to solve complex technical challenges with innovative solutions
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Willingness to travel for short assignments and work abroad or offshore (2-3 weeks at a time)
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, rapidly changing company, active in an ever-changing industry
- An inspiring work environment where you can challenge your creative thinking and develop game-changing technology
- Join a dynamic, world-leading technical company, with short communications lines
- A positive, collaborative and creative work environment with team spirit at its core
- Working in an easy to reach office close to the historic city centre of Delft
- Flexible working hours and 30 vacation days (FTE)
- Good salary, travel allowance, pension arrangements and the possibility to join our collective health insurance
- Personal growth and development opportunities, including study budgets, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance, with subsidised sports membership, on-site recreational facilities and various social events festivities
Deadline to apply: 1 February 2019
If you have specific questions related to the vacancy, please contact Carola Bos from our Recruitment Department: +31 15 268 1256.