To stay ahead of the industry, we are developing tomorrow’s technology today, transforming bold ideas into state-of-the-art solutions to meet the market’s ever changing needs. Do you trust your own vision and have the courage to pursue it? Then join the thinkers, leaders and visionaries at Allseas!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and precise Data Processor to join our expanding Survey Department in Delft, the Netherlands. The Data Processor is responsible for collecting and accurately processing the survey data collected offshore by the survey teams, data analysis and modelling, and preparation of as-built and other date for final reporting. The Survey Department uses the NaviModel software suite for data processing.
The ideal candidate is highly competent with survey processing and CAD software and knowledgeable in data processing techniques, ideally with offshore surveying experience. This role requires strong communication skills, an eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure.
- Process survey data in the EIVA software suite in accordance to the contracts and relevant procedures
- Inform Supervisor Processing/Reporting on data processing problems and/or issues
- Finalise final as-built deliverables onshore using either AutoCAD or GIS
- Perform survey data analyses, conversions and visualisations for tender, project engineering support and final as-built deliverables
- Evaluate and analyse new software packages in liaison with the Supervisor Processing or the Supervisor Reporting
What we expect from you
- HND level of working and training in Hydrography, Geodesy, Geophysics, Survey Engineering or similar
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant data processing experience and skills in GIS and/or CAD, preferably in the offshore survey industry
- Experience in data processing techniques and ability to transform between data sets
- Accurate and analytical approach to work with excellent eye for detail
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
What we offer
- Join a dynamic, world-leading technical company, with short communication lines
- A positive, collaborative and creative work environment with team spirit at its core
- Working in an easy to reach office close to the historic city centre of Delft
- Flexible working hours and 30 vacation days (FTE)
- Good salary, travel allowance, pension arrangements and the possibility to join the collective health insurance
- Personal growth and development opportunities, including study budgets, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance, with subsidised sports memberships, on-site recreational facilities and various social events and festivities
Apply for the role as Data Processor by clicking ‘Apply’. If you have specific questions related to the vacancy, please contact Ivania da Costa, Assistant Recruitment, at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 15 2681635.