To stay ahead of the industry, we are developing tomorrow’s technology today, transforming bold ideas into state-of-the-art solutions to meet the market’s ever changing needs. Do you trust your own vision and have the courage to pursue it? Then join the thinkers, leaders and visionaries at Allseas!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and accurate Service Engineer Electrical & Instrumentation (E&I) to join our Technical Services Department in Delft, the Netherlands. The Technical Services Department is part of the Technical Department (TD). The department’s mission is to manage the maintenance, repair and modifications of Allseas’ vessels, yards and equipment, to provide technical expertise and first class support on and offshore, and to stay ahead of the development of new techniques, changing rules, regulations and client wishes.
The Service Engineer E&I participates in the day-to-day technical maintenance of vessel systems and equipment, solving electrical and instrumentation faults and assisting with repairs, maintenance and modifications. We are looking for a determined, stress-resistant self-starter, with a quality-driven, pragmatic approach who can adapt quickly and do everything necessary to get the job done.
- Carry out maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs to E&I installations on board the vessels and at our fabrication and testing sites
- Assist in building new E&I installations
- Collect and provide information for as-built drawings and diagrams
- Supervise the electrical works of subcontractors
- Advise technical staff and crew
- Assume responsibility for a safe and efficient execution of works on board and on site
- Assist Equipment Electricians with repairs and maintenance of equipment
- Keep administration and registration of vessel equipment and of all equipment pool objects up-to- date
What we expect from you
- Minimum MBO degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role within the offshore, dredging, construction or shipbuilding industry
- Knowledge of rules and regulations of classification agencies and IMO
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Accurate, flexible and cost-aware professional with a creative attitude
- Willingness to travel and work abroad or offshore
- Willingness to embrace new systems and technologies
- Pressure-resistant team player, with a creative attitude and an eye for detail
What we offer
- Join a dynamic, world-leading technical company, with short communication lines
- A positive, collaborative and creative work environment with team spirit at its core
- Flexible working hours and 30 vacation days (FTE)
- Good salary and travel allowance and collective health insurance and pension arrangements
- Personal growth and development opportunities, including study budgets, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance, with subsidised sports memberships, on-site recreational facilities and various social events and festivities
For further information, please contact Martha de Ruiter, Recruiter, at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 152681624.
Candidates fulfilling the requirements may use the online application form.