To stay ahead of the industry, we are developing tomorrow’s technology today, transforming bold ideas into state-of-the-art solutions to meet the market’s ever changing needs. Do you trust your own vision and have the courage to pursue it? Then join the thinkers, leaders and visionaries at Allseas!
We are currently seeking a Software Engineer with a passion for design and development to join our talented R&D team in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. R&D Eindhoven provides an agile start-up like environment for a young, multidisciplinary team that specialises in the development of inspection and measurement equipment.
This opportunity would suit a hands-on engineer with an appetite for solving difficult technical problems who likes to play with hardware devices (motor controllers, laser sensors, cameras, and high-speed data acquisition units).
- Proactive member of a multidisciplinary R&D team.
- Participate in the full A-Z development lifecycle from proof-of-concept to production environment.
- Design, implement, test, document and maintain hardware interaction software.
- Follow Agile (Scrum/Kanban) engineering practices.
- Improve and evaluate existing processes, systems, tools and libraries.
- Test and commission quipment (possibly in an off-shore environment).
- Code review sessions.
- Keep up-to-date with the relevant trends in hardware and software development.
What we expect from you
- A little crazy (the good kind).
- BSc or MSc degree in Software Engineering, or equivalent.
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented development principles.
- Self-critical and self-correcting.
- Eagerness to: learn, try, fail and explore.
- Team player in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Hardware affection (sensors & actuators).
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- C# 6.0/7.0 and the .NET framework.
- C or C++.
- Real-time Operating Systems (RTOS).
- Rapid/Proof-of-concept prototyping.
- Mocking or Stubbing.
- Version control (Git, Mercurial).
- Hardware debugging.
- Asynchronous API’s.
- CAN protocol (or similar).
- Robotics or automation
What we offer
For further information, please contact Marloes de Ruijter P&O consultant at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 15 268 1800. Candidates fulfilling the requirements may use the online application form.