To stay ahead of the industry, we are developing tomorrow’s technology today, transforming bold ideas into state-of-the-art solutions to meet the market’s ever changing needs. Do you trust your own vision and have the courage to pursue it? Then join the thinkers, leaders and visionaries at Allseas!
The Equipment Mechanic works within the Technical Services Department and is responsible for the maintenance and repairs of equipment.
- Maintain and repair all the equipment assigned to the department;
- Build and maintain Allseas’ designed equipment;
- Assume responsibility for the safe and efficient performance of the equipment assigned to the department;
- Attend repairs and maintenance of other equipment at the yard;
- Keep administration and registration of all the equipment up to date;
- File maintenance documentation, pre-check, maintenance and test reports;
- Inspect machines for abnormalities or defects;
- Perform routine scheduled maintenance on equipment;
- Complete maintenance and work order repair records;
- Execute other duties as required.
What we expect from you
- MBO degree;
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in an offshore or maritime environment (experience in an automotive or maintenance environment is a possibility, as well as elevator technology);
- Experience with pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems, including the ability to read schematics, is preferred;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Good communication skills;
- Understanding in trouble shooting transmissions, hydraulic systems and electrical systems;
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken;
What we offer
For further information, please contact Liesbeth de Ruiter, Senior P&O Consultant at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 152681800
Candidates fulfilling the requirements may use the online application form.