To stay ahead of the industry, we are developing tomorrow’s technology today, transforming bold ideas into state-of-the-art solutions to meet the market’s ever changing needs. Do you trust your own vision and have the courage to pursue it? Then join the thinkers, leaders and visionaries at Allseas!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join our Technical Department in Delft, the Netherlands. The successful candidate will take responsibility for the definition, implementation and continuous improvement of a company-wide maintenance strategy for the Allseas vessels, production equipment and yard locations.
- Define the critical equipment and strategic spares for the Allseas vessels;
- Set up preventive maintenance schedules of critical equipment of the vessels;
- Ascertain that the maintenance of equipment complies with all legal requirement and safety standards issued by IMO, flag states, classification agencies, Allseas or other relevant bodies;
- Standardise preventive maintenance schedules where possible;
- Define the administration to be done to preserve maintenance history;
- Assist the Technical Superintendent in monitoring and control of the execution and administration of preventive and corrective maintenance;
- Promote full and correct administration of maintenance tasks performed by crew;
- Analyse the executed maintenance by using key performance indicators (KPI) and use these analyses as a steering tool for continuous improvement;
- Supply technical support to the Vessel Management Teams and office for the Planned Maintenance System;
- Have an open eye for new maintenance concepts and investigate their potential use;
- Participate in risk workshops: design review, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FME(C)A);
- Participate in lessons learnt and continuous improvement initiatives: Root Cause Analysis (RCA);
- Advice in Inventory Management: ensure the right parts are kept on stock and in the right amounts.
What we expect from you
- BSc / MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering, Marine Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in an offshore or marine environment;
- Knowledge of rules and regulations of classification societies and flag states;
- Good computer skills, preferably with ERP software;
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken;
- Willingness to travel.
What we offer
For further information, please contact Liesbeth de Ruiter, Senior P&O Consultant at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 152681800
Candidates fulfilling the requirements may use the online application form.