The Technical Superintendent works within the Technical
The Technical Department is a service entity within Allseas.
Its mission is to manage the
maintenance, repair and modifications of all vessels, yards and equipment
efficiently and sustainably. To provide the best technical service and support
to the company on and offshore and to stay ahead of the development of new
techniques, changing rules and regulations and client wishes.
- Keep track of relevant legislation of flag state, classification society, IMO and other relevant bodies and initiate required action as required;
- Use all available data for decision-making (existing business intelligence dashboards like Downtime, Cost control, Inventory and Asset management);
- Ensure the assigned asset is fit for purpose in the broadest sense;
- Prepare and control the yearly R&M and investment budgets for the assigned assets
- Responsible for the daily repair and maintenance (R&M) on board the assigned vessel(s), in close co-ordination with TD staff and other disciplines as required.
- Act as a Project Manager; organise and control the repair and maintenance (R&M) of the assigned assets including damage repairs, modifications and project preparations;
- Actively propose and support standardisation of working methods and improvement of procedures
- Approve purchase orders and invoices for the assets assigned as per authorisation matrix
- Assist in the yearly reporting of the Technical Status and a Vessel Inspection Sheet;
- Responsible for the preparation and execution of the workscope and budget for portcalls wrt R&M, modifications or project preparations
- Responsible for maintaining the Repair list including overdue maintenance, long term investments and required modifications for projects.
- Collaborate/communicate with crew.
What we expect from you
- BSc / MSc degree in Maritime Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- Knowledge of rules and regulations of classification agencies and IMO.
- Minimum 5 years in a technical role within a maritime company.
What we offer you
Working at Allseas allows you the chance to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with creative thinking, collaboration and down-to-earth culture at its core.
You can expect
- competitive industry benchmarked salary and excellent pension
- performance based salary raises and bonuses
- 30 holidays days per year, flexible working hours
- extensive training and development programme, study budgets and coaching
- a company-sponsored fitness scheme
- internal clubs, committees, parties and (sportive) events
If you feel that you can contribute to our business by diving into this exciting opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your CV and motivational letter! Please apply via the ‘Apply’ button.
An online personality questionnaire can be part of the selection procedure.
In our application procedure, you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.