Scope of work
- Engineering, preparation, removal, and disposal (EPRD) of the 3400 t accommodation topsides (QP) and 109 t connecting QP-DP bridge
- Pre-lift preparation work including underdeck scaffolding and removal of obstructions under cellar deck for access to lift points, installation of shear brackets and uplift restrainers on legs, cutting and removal of caissons, removal of bridge obstructions, installation of bridge pivot guide, NDT critical joints
- Cutting of grouted platform legs
- Design and fabrication of TLS yokes interfaces, Navigational Aid and grillages
- Transfer of topsides from Pioneering Spirit to a cargo barge and load-in to dismantling yard (Norway)
- Topsides and bridge disposal
Read more about Pioneering Spirit removing the Valhall QP topsides.