To stay ahead of the industry, we are developing tomorrow’s technology today, transforming bold ideas into state-of-the-art solutions to meet the market’s ever changing needs. Do you trust your own vision and have the courage to pursue it? Then join the thinkers, leaders and visionaries at Allseas!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a pro-active Logistics Co-ordinator to join our Chartering & Logistics Department in Delft, the Netherlands. The department is responsible for line pipe supply, vessel chartering, project logistics and freight forwarding within the entire organisation. The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient and effective execution of logistical tasks worldwide, supporting Allseas projects both in offices and on site locations.
- Provide commercial and technical input for the project logistics scope
- Prepare required documentation/procedures for logistics scope of work
- Co-ordinate shipments to destinations around the world across all modes of transport
- Prepare and process transport documentation for international shipping such as commercial invoices, shipper’s export declaration, Bills of Lading, DGDs, etc.
- Arrange and monitor the progress of transports and expedite as required
- Provide on-site logistical services during project execution
- Maintain contact with logistical service providers and evaluate their performance
- Arrange and expedite payments and purchase orders
- Initiate, develop and execute plans and procedures to improve existing logistical and material storage/distribution control processes, both onshore and offshore
- Investigate and arrange alternative transportation and load-out ports
- Maintain contact with brokers/owners for hiring of vessels required for mobilisations/ demobilisations
What we expect from you
- MBO/HBO degree with a logistical or technical background
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with logistics and maritime operations
- Knowledge of all transport utilities and transport control systems
- Willingness to travel, up to 4-6 months a year
- Knowledge of custom formalities
What we offer
- Work in a dynamic, rapidly changing company, active in an ever-changing industry
- An inspiring work environment where you can challenge your creative thinking
- Flexible working hours and 30 vacation days (FTE)
- Good salary, travel allowance, pension arrangements and the possibility to join the collective health insurance
- Personal and professional growth and development opportunities, including study budgets, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance, with subsidised sports memberships, on-site recreational facilities and various social events and festivities
Apply for the role as Logistics Co-ordinator by clicking ‘Apply’.
If you have specific questions related to the vacancy, please contact Martha de Ruiter, Recruiter at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 15 2681800
In our application procedure, you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.