To stay ahead of the industry, we are developing tomorrow’s technology today, transforming bold ideas into state-of-the-art solutions to meet the market’s ever changing needs. Do you trust your own vision and have the courage to pursue it? Then join the thinkers, leaders and visionaries at Allseas!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Site Material Controller to join our Material Management Department in our world-class fabrication, maintenance, repair and test site in Heijningen the Netherlands. Material Management is responsible for all logistical elements of supply chain management within Allseas. As a Site Material Controller, you will take responsibility for the efficient execution of material storage, handling and distribution processes. Whether it concerns small in-house designed equipment or enormous fabricated structures, the co-ordination on site is your responsibility. You will liaise with on- and offshore colleagues to ensure smooth project mobilisations and demobilisations.
- Co-ordinate material orders and prepare shipments for delivery to vessels and/or project locations
- Monitor, inspect and register (if required) all inbound/outbound client supplied/project materials
- Oversee the storage of required project materials, under required conditions
- Provide regular updates to project teams and/or internal disciplines about tracking and tracing of materials
- Execute and provide material control procedures and documents
- Initiate, develop and execute plans and procedures to improve existing inventory control and material storage/distribution control processes onshore
- Ensure complete and correct delivery of all required client supplied/project materials at location
- Complete a material reconciliation of all materials upon the completion of a project, and oversee the storage, disposal and/or return of surplus materials
- Develop plans and procedures to improve existing logistics processes, procedures, and working practices
What we expect from you
- BSc degree with a logistical or technical background
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with material control and inventory handling processes
- Knowledge of inventory control and inventory management systems
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Willingness to travel
What we offer
- Join a dynamic, world-leading technical company, with short communication lines
- A positive, collaborative and creative work environment with team spirit at its core
- 30 vacation days (FTE)
- Good salary, travel allowance, pension arrangements and the possibility to join the collective health insurance
- Personal growth and development opportunities, including study budgets, training and coaching
Apply for the role as Site Material Controller by clicking ‘Apply’.
If you have specific questions related to the vacancy, please contact Martha de Ruiter, Recruiter at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 15 2681800.
In our application procedure, you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.