We are looking for a Functional System Administrator with specialist knowledge of purchasing processes and logistics, ideally in combination with ORACLE EBS 12.1.3, to join our Functional Application Support (FAS) Department in Delft, the Netherlands.
As part of the FAS team, you are responsible for day-to-day functional support of ORACLE EBS purchase, logistic and maintenance applications and related modules and interfaces. You will provide first-class support to end-users (comprising buyers, requestors, warehouseman, vessel crew and logistic engineers, change management and access control), maintain service level agreements with supplier(s) and give training/support on ORACLE EBS when needed.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years application support experience, with an emphasis on purchase and logistic application environments. Knowledge of ORACLE EBS and/or previous experience in the purchase/ logistic offshore industry is an advantage. You must be able to demonstrate a high level of interpersonal and communications skills, teamwork orientation, leadership and assertiveness, excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a workload. Flexibility and a strong desire to learn is key to the success of this position.
- Solve all day-to-day issues within the applications and related modules and interfaces
- Test, document and implement new releases and changes before installation
- Write functional requirements and communicate with end-users
- Implement customisations and new application modules (Project Manager role)
- Review proposals for development and advice
- Develop data retrieval and reporting queries
- Develop and document procedures for proper functioning of ORACLE EBS, and assign and maintain responsibilities with applications
- Maintain/improve general security of the applications and control access of end-users
- Establish and maintain SLAs, serving as single point of contact with suppliers
- Archive and maintain all relevant documentation/administration
- Create training material and ensure it stays up to date; organise and provide training
- Support the Senior Functional System Administrators; improve support set up within FAS team
What we expect from you
- HBO degree in IT or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within Application Support
- Experience with ORACLE EBS and/or previous experience and knowledge of Purchase and Logistic application(s) is considered a plus
- Experience with related applications like Loftware, VIZIYA, (My)SQL, reporting tools (OBIEE), interface systems and synchronisation processes is considered a plus
- Able to work well in a high pressure environment while maintaining a pragmatic approach
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages, both written and spoken
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Pro-active, stress tolerant and self-starter
- Able to organise and plan own work together with team-members
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, rapidly changing company where no two days are the same
- A positive, collaborative and creative culture with team spirit at its core
- Work in an easy to reach office close to the historic city centre of Delft
- Flexible working hours and 30 vacation days (FTE)
- Good salary, travel allowance and option to join our collective health insurance and pension arrangements
- Personal growth and development opportunities, including study budgets, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance, with subsidised sports memberships, on-site recreational facilities, social events and festivities
Apply for the role as Functional System Administrator by clicking ‘Apply’.
If you have specific questions related to the vacancy, please contact Martha de Ruiter, Recruiter at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 15 2681800.
In our application procedure, you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.