To stay ahead of the industry, we are developing tomorrow’s technology today, transforming bold ideas into state-of-the-art solutions to meet the market’s ever changing needs. Do you trust your own vision and have the courage to pursue it? Then join the thinkers, leaders and visionaries at Allseas!
We are seeking a P&O Crew Consultant to join our P&O Crew Department in Essen, Belgium. Our P&O Crew Consultants support and advice management, vessel management, vessel personnel and relevant departments on all matters related to crew personnel. The P&O Crew Consultant reports directly to the Unit Head.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a supporting P&O role, with excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a workload.
- Support and advise Management, Vessel Management, Vessel Personnel and relevant departments on crew related personnel matters
- Recruitment, assessment and introduction of new vessel personnel
- Ensure effective and timely staffing of the assigned departments on board
- Process and keep up to date documentation related to crew contracts
- Follow up on illness of crewmembers
- Maintain contacts with recruitment and crewing agencies;
- Maintain contacts with various governmental agencies, like departments of labour, immigration, embassies etc, in different countries
- Ensure a cost effective use of manpower in terms of direct labour cost (salary and benefits) and operational labour cost (travel, expatriation, etc.).
What we expect from you
- HBO degree in P&O or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a marine or offshore environment
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Stress endurance
- Team player
- Hands-on mentality
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications
What we offer
- Work in a dynamic, world-leading technical company, active in an ever changing industry
- Join a team-minded and energetic department, with committed professional colleagues
- Personal growth and development opportunities, including study budgets, training and coaching
- Flexible working hours
Candidates fulfilling the requirements may use the online application form. For further information, please contact Ivânia da Costa, Recruitment Assistant at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 15 2681800 Acquisition further to this advertisement is not appreciated.
In our application procedure, you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.