For our office in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, we are looking for Software Engineers. The Software Engineer works within the Innovations Department and is responsible for the software design of new and modified equipment for Allseas’ vessels.
Our vessels are designed and developed in-house, and are equipped with state-of-the-art systems and equipment that enable them to continuously set new standards. Thanks to our dedicated team of highly skilled designers and engineers, we are recognised as a world leader in the design and manufacture of ground-breaking, highly sophisticated offshore engineering solutions.
· Participate in the full development lifecycle from product strategy, testing to live issue resolution;
· Design, implement, document and maintain technical software systems;
· Follow Agile (Scrum/Kanban) engineering practices;
· Improve and evaluate existing systems/tools/libraries;
· Test and commission equipment (possibly in an offshore environment);
· Provide advice and support as necessary;
· Keep up to date with the relevant trends in software development;
· Define and validate specifications, requirements and scope of work.
· BSc or MSc degree in Software Engineering or equivalent;
· Solid knowledge of object-oriented development principles;
· Experience with the development of technical software systems;
· Team player in a multidisciplinary environment;
· Good command of the English language, both written and spoken;
· C# and the .NET framework;
· C++, Objective-C, or JAVA;
· Data models and databases;
· Hardware or embedded;
· Parallel processing (CPU, GPU, FPGA);
· UML and Use Cases.