For our office in Mumbai, India, we are looking for several (Senior) Structural Engineers.
- Structural Engineers for Subsea structures group
- Structural Engineers for Heavy Lift group.
- Senior Structural Engineers for Subsea structures group
- Senior Structural Engineers for Heavy Lift group.
The (Senior) Structural Engineer reports directly to the
Unit Head Engineering – India.
- Analyse project specifications on structural design related project items and define the scope of work;
- Prepare design calculations for all structural design work within the scope, budget and schedule defined at the start of the project. Main emphasis should be to minimise fabrication cost and vessel time;
- Prepare procedures for using and testing the installation aids and discuss these procedures with the offshore personnel responsible for the execution and the project team;
- Perform detailed calculations using the appropriate in-house tools;
- Review subcontractor equipment design and installation methods;
- Co-ordinate fabrication work of installation aids fabricated in-house or by a subcontractor when required;
- Assist the Field Engineer onshore or offshore when required during the execution phase of the project.
- Responsible for the hand-over to the Field Engineer;
- Check reports of structural design work performed within the Engineering Department.
- Bsc/Msc Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Naval Architecture or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years experience, preferably in offshore engineering dealing with platforms jackets, subsea structures, ships, in Oil & Gas sector;
- Good knowledge of Windows and MS Office applications;
- Good knowledge if Finite Element analysis software packages e.g. Staad, Genie, ANSYS, FEMAP, Nastran, USFOS, SACS, etc.
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken;
- Prepared to work offshore occasionally.
- Prepared to travel to overseas group offices.
For further information, please contact Jolien Meijer, Recruiter, at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 15 268 1800.
Acquisition further to this advertisement is not appreciated.